- Please try to bring exact change.
- Online Entry fee is $20 for All categories EXCEPT $10 for beginners and FREE for Kids for the KIDS RACE
- Onsite Entry fee is $25 for All categories EXCEPT $15 for beginners and FREE for Kids for the KIDS RACE
- PLEASE BRING YOUR CYCLING B.C. LICENSE OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY $10 MORE (FOR RACE DAY INSURANCE).
- Onsite registration will be done on-site up to 30 minutes before each event.
- Sorry a Masters Cycling BC, Triathlon BC or other cycling association license does not cover you for this or any of our series events for this year.
- Learn to race cyclocross clinic is Free for all registered racers in any category @ 10:15
- NOTE: You must be registered before you do the clinic.
EVENT AND SERIES RULES
- Good sportsmanship and fair play are our number one rule!
- These races are designed to be fun “club” level events. This is not to say that they will not be challenging or competitive BUT we are not as serious as some other events out there.
- Riders must posses a current Cycling BC license or pay for a one day Cycling BC license ($10 at our events). Beginners exempt.
- All events are open to any type of bike; road, mountain or cross. A cross bike should be your first choice followed by a mountain bike….road bikes will not enjoy our courses…
- UCI cyclocross bike rules do not apply in our events. Run any tire width you like, flat bars are fine….if you have any questions please let us know.
- Call up at the first series event is RANDOM to give everyone an equal chance of getting the front line and also making it so you don’t have to go to the line so early. From event #2 onwards call up will be based on series points for those ranked and then random for all remaining racers.
- All riders will finish on lap following the leader finishing the race.
- Other than these specific rules regular cross rules and common sense will dictate everything else.
- The race organizer and or official have the final say in everything!
- At Cross on the Rock events racers are not pulled if they are lapped by the leaders of their event. All racers finish on the lead racer’s lap so you are never more than one lap down nor do you race much longer than the leader of your race. IF you do not finish on the lead racer’s lap then you will receive a DNF.
- Points will be given out in to all participants in each category. If you move up from intermediate or masters to expert during the year you will retain 50% of your points.
- Because we have 6 events this year have a throw away for your worst result/missed event.
- Points are distributed as following: 150, 135, 123, 115, 110, 105, 100, 98, 96, 94, 92, 90 continuing down to 2.
- ￼￼At least 2 Points will be given out to any finisher. The rider must finish the entire race and can not be a D.N.F.
- The last race is double points and thus will be double the above point break down.
- Series Awards are given for the top 3 in the following categories: Expert Open Women, U13 / U15 / U17 / Intermediate Men Women and Masters / 40+ W / 50+ M.
- Series prizes will be presented at the last event at ….you must be there to claim them as we do not do mail outs.